Friday, August 14, 2015

Book Review - "Going Off Script" by Giuliana Rancic (#36 - 2015)



Picked this one up on a whim secondhand on Amazon (I love stalking secondhand books there).  This was a big bowl of okay.  It was great learning more about her background and how she got to where she is, but she tried to be funny/witty and just came off as spoiled and out of touch.  I couldn't really yuk it up with her as she was "complaining" about her baby nurse doing too much (seriously? Shut up!).  I like Giuliana, but after reading this, I kind of liked her less.  I'm not sure what her intention was with this book, but I think it was misguided.  Bottom line, if you like Giuliana and/or want to know more about her background go ahead and pick this one up.  If you are just wanting to read a good memoir (by anyone), then skip this one.

Also by Giuliana Rancic: "I Do, Now What?" Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...