Tuesday, July 7, 2015

What I Bought - June 2015

I'm a little late with this post, but we were at the beach last week (lovely), now back to reality!

1. Kate Spade Cobble Hill Devin - $278 (I have this smaller version in orange that I adore, so I wanted to get a larger, neutral version. Currently the most functional bag I own!)
2. Kate Spade Daycation cosmetic bag - $59 (I have a 10+ year old version of this that is on it's last leg, it's so functional)
3. It's a 10 leave-in product - $11.95 - my never ending quest to find frizz fighting products that work, it's decent, but pricey.
4. Skechers Two Step slip-on sneaker - $25 (on clearance at Marshalls) These are for work and only to be worn in the manufacturing facility, they might be a little ugly, but they are super comfortable!
5. Chaus khaki pants (not shown) - $30 at Marshalls - again, for work only as part of my "uniform".  Exact but in green here

Total = $403.95
- $332.05 Kate Spade gift card
Total Out of Pocket = $71.90

Side note - this bag is on mega sale and it's taken all my strength to not buy.  But good grief I've got a lot of bags, but it's so pretty, but I don't need anymore bags, but I love it.  My internal battle continues ;)

Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of the bag you picked up :) It's like the perfect neutral that works with dark winter colours as well as crisp summer whites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...