I'm a little late with this post, but we were at the beach last week (lovely), now back to reality!
1. Kate Spade Cobble Hill Devin - $278 (I have this smaller version in orange that I adore, so I wanted to get a larger, neutral version. Currently the most functional bag I own!)
2. Kate Spade Daycation cosmetic bag - $59 (I have a 10+ year old version of this that is on it's last leg, it's so functional)
3. It's a 10 leave-in product - $11.95 - my never ending quest to find frizz fighting products that work, it's decent, but pricey.
4. Skechers Two Step slip-on sneaker - $25 (on clearance at Marshalls) These are for work and only to be worn in the manufacturing facility, they might be a little ugly, but they are super comfortable!
5. Chaus khaki pants (not shown) - $30 at Marshalls - again, for work only as part of my "uniform". Exact but in green here
Total = $403.95
- $332.05 Kate Spade gift card
Total Out of Pocket = $71.90
Side note - this bag is on mega sale and it's taken all my strength to not buy. But good grief I've got a lot of bags, but it's so pretty, but I don't need anymore bags, but I love it. My internal battle continues ;)
Go forth and shop responsibly!