Thursday, July 30, 2015

Book Review - "Leave Your Mark" by Aliza Licht (#34 - 2015)



I've heard great things about this book, so I decided to pick it up.  First of all, let me say that I wished I had had a book like this when I was first starting my career, it would have been so helpful.  Now that I'm in my 40's, most of this stuff I had to learn the (sometimes) hard way.  So if you are in college or just starting out in your career, then pick this up ASAP!  She does a great job of helping to navigate some of the situations and people you will likely encounter in your 9-to-5.  I did want her to dig a little deeper into networking and resumes, but I think that's just me.  She did a great job of covering how you need to think and really be selective about what you share on social media (and how you share it), always remembering that the Internet is forever and anyone can see it.  Overall she did a great job of touching on subjects that will certainly help anyone out as they get their footing in the working world.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...