Monday, June 1, 2015

What I Bought - May 2015



1. Kate Spade draped cotton tee - $49 (from surprise sale, not available online anymore)
2. Kate Spade Highland Place medium Maria - $159 (from surprise sale, this size no longer online, but smaller size available here)
3. Zumba Crop It Capri pants - $31.50 - I'm glad I only paid less than $7 out of pocket for these, they are extremely uncomfortable, the seam on the side rubbed the back of my knee almost raw. Boo!
5.  Under Armour Hulk tee - $34.99

Total = $378.48
- $286 Kate Spade gift card from my winnings
- $25 Zumba gift card from FabFitFun box
- $30 Under Armour gift card from outlet purchase
Total Out of Pocket = $37.48

Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

2 comments:

  1. love the printed shorts and hulk tee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great savings! Great Kate Spade purchases :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...