Friday, June 26, 2015

Book Review - "Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible" by Tim Gunn (#30 - 2015)



I love reading anything about the history of fashion/apparel/textiles, so this was right up my alley.  Tim covers various articles of clothing and footwear with their history and how these items evolved to where they are today.  I knew some of the history (especially denim) but some other things were fascinating (like the suit).  Now, as much as I love Tim, it does get a little boring in places because this is a sort of history book.  But if you ever wanted to know the reason we wear what we wear, or how some articles of clothing came to be, then I recommend this book for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...