Monday, March 2, 2015

What I Bought - February 2015


1. Soma sleepshirt - $26.65 (on special)
2. Soma sleepshirt - $26.65 (on special)
3. RapidLash - $27.49
5. Soma sleepshirt (pattern not available online) - $26.66 (on special)
6. Thrifted shorts (not pictured) - $12.99

Total  = $170.44
- $60 Soma gift card won over on Jackie's blog (thanks!)

Total spent out of pocket - $110.44

These Soma sleepshirts are so great!  I never, ever thought I would wear Teva sandals, but I just fell in love with these. They are backordered until the middle of March so we'll see if I still think they are awesome once they are on my feet!

Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

1 comment:

  1. i wondered if i would like a sleep shirt--like would i get tangled up in it and stuff. i have tevas that i use just for when i do something involving a river!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...