Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Book Review - "Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success Online and Off" by Michelle Phan (#12 - 2015)


Yet another spur-of-the-moment grab at the second hand bookstore.  I've never heard of Michelle Phan (so old, so out of the loop).  I breezed through it, not because of lack of good information, but mostly because I am not the target age for this book and the information in it.  It would be an awesome book for High School/college girls (graduation gift alert).  The advice she gives is solid, her story is inspiring, but I was hoping for a little more beauty coverage (considering she's a beauty Internet sensation/guru).  Besides beauty, hair and nails, she touches on style, getting a job, and other career advice.  I would have loved this book when I was in my teens/early 20s!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...