Monday, March 16, 2015

Book Review - "I Do, Now What?" by Giuliana and Bill Rancic (#8 - 2015)


Another one picked up on a whim at the library, I liked their reality show, so I thought this might be a quick, fun read.  It was quick, but so blah.  I ended up skimming the last 3/4 of it.  I guess maybe couples that are just married (or engaged) might get more out of it that I did (I've been married for over a decade).  The advice seemed a bit basic/common sense for me at this point.  Two things jumped out at me though, Giuliana told a story about a past, famous boyfriend that did her wrong, well it was obviously about Jerry O'Connell (and Rebecca Romijn), that was interesting.  And the second thing was that Giuliana seems to have some food issues (freaking out about gaining weight during her fertility treatments and even before when the Dr. instructed her to gain weight and she bristled at that), it just struck me as so odd, especially seeing how this was written over 4 years ago and how she seems to have gotten even skinnier since then.  But what do I know?  Overall I would give it a solid 3 out of 5 stars.

PS Giuliana has a new book coming out next month, and you know I'm going to have to read that one!

2 comments:

  1. She (Giuliana) has always rubbed me the wrong way. I lump her in the same category as the Kardashians, famous for being famous. At least the K-clan makes me laugh from time to time. Hope you all are well! We are 2 weeks away from another move. Once again the waiting game trying to sell a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So maybe this book was a dud, but the next one sounds great. I am hoping for some juicy gossip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...