Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Book Review - "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes (#4 - 2015)

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (Kindle version is $2.99!)

The story revolves around Louisa who is a young woman living a rather ordinary life, still living with her parents, older sister and nephew (for financial reasons), she has a fitness obsessed boyfriend and a job at a local diner.  Her life gets a jolt when the diner closes and she has to go and find a new job.  She ends up working as a companion for Will Traynor, a once vibrant, adventurous man in his mid-thirties who is now a quadriplegic.  Will is not happy and his mother hired Louisa to hopefully help him find joy again.  I really enjoyed this book, it's a complicated situation and you just start pulling for Louisa and Will.  It doesn't unfold exactly as you would expect, but while it's a bit sad, it's also really hopeful.  If you've enjoyed any of her other books, then pick this one up for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I LOVED this book. Seriously, I think it's my favorite JoJo Moyes book. I cried my eyes out but wanted to read it again. Love her writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...