Monday, December 15, 2014

Book Review - "Bright Bazaar" by Will Taylor


I checked this out of the library on a whim and I must say I LOVED it!  It's by a blogger who I've never heard of whose passion is color and injecting color into interior decorating.  I loved the color palette section where he highlights some favorite pairings and the inspiration for them as well as using them in your home.  The book is chock full of inspiring pictures and wonderful color!  One complaint is they do re-use photos in different sections, I wish he would have used more/different homes as examples.  But otherwise this would be a solid addition to any decorating book collection!

1 comment:

  1. great book. a lot of people are afraid to use color in their homes...we see a lot of white walls here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...