Sunday, November 9, 2014

Book Review - "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" by Mindy Kaling


I picked this one up on a whim, I liked her on The Office and I enjoyed Tina Fey's Bossypants so I thought it might be a fun read.  It was a big bowl of okay.  Nothing life changing, nothing laugh out loud hilarious, just stuff about her childhood and career.  She's likable but I just was underwhelmed.  I just didn't "click" with her much.  If you like Mindy then you will like the book.  I wanted to like this book, I really did, but I came away feeling like I never got to know the "real" Mindy.  

1 comment:

  1. Bossypants was awesome. Have you read Dad Is Fat by Jim Gaffigan? Very funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...