Friday, November 7, 2014

Book Review - "Elements of Style" by Erin Gates

Elements of Style by Erin Gates

Erin's Elements of Style blog was one of the first interior design blogs I stumbled across when I first discovered the blogosphere, and have been following her ever since.  She's got a great eye, fabulous style and feels like a friend with her candid writing.  So when she announced she was writing a book, I couldn't wait, in fact I pre-ordered the book way back in March.  It was worth the wait.  I devoured the book in a day.  It's a great mix of stories from her life and gorgeous photos from her projects.  It's chock full of inspiration, laughs, honesty and beauty.  Plus it looks gorgeous on display (with that stunning striped spine).  If you are an Erin fan or just love looking at gorgeous spaces, then this is the book for you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that the book is a winner! I love Erin's blog and I'm thrilled to see her publish her first book.

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...