Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Book Review - "The Body Book" by Cameron Diaz

The Body Book by Cameron Diaz

I had been curious about this book ever since it first came out, so I checked it out from the library, not really knowing what to expect.  Well, I'm glad I did, bottom line I was super impressed.  Now, I should say that this is not really a book aimed at my 40+ year old self, it's more of a primer to basic nutrition, how your body works, and the importance of taking care of your health, best aimed at a girl in her teens/early 20s.  Not saying I didn't get anything out of it, I did.  I enjoyed how she wrote the book as if she were having a conversation with you.  I appreciated that she wasn't preachy, instead she is encouraging and empowering, she's like a cool aunt/sister/bff.  I am absolutely going to be purchasing a copy to have in my library.  Bravo Cameron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...