Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Picks - Roland Mouret for Banana Republic

Another high end designer collaboration just came out today and it looks fantastic - Roland Mouret for Banana Republic!  Chic, timeless pieces that you can dress up or down - if I were still working in an office I would snap a few of these up because they are perfect for work wear.  I have a feeling this collection will go quickly.  Here are my picks:



Poplin Tee (I may have to make this one mine!)

Lace Yolk Dress - this has a very Victoria Beckham Collection vibe too!

Check out the rest of the collection here!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh these are gorgeous. The shape of that black blazer is perfection. And the pink pencil skirt-fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh her grey eyes! And I love that white outfit!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ALL of these...especially the first tho. classic.

    [oomph.]
    $300 Sephora GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...