Thursday, July 31, 2014

What I Bought - July 2014


Not much this month, but more than last months $0!

Here's what I bought:
1. Bolle tennis skirt (similar) - $7.19 (thrifted)
2. LOFT shorts (similar) - $10.79 (thrifted)
3. Maybelline Color Whisper in Go Nude - $2.98 (on clearance in store at Target)
4. Gap ballet flats (not pictured - similar, similar, similar) - $11.69

Total spent out of pocket - $32.65

Go forth and shop responsibly!


I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I need to start thrifting again. You always find the best stuff! xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thrift finds! I went a little crazy in Target at the end of the month :x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...