Friday, July 11, 2014

FabFitFun Summer Box Review



It's a happy day when my seasonal FabFitFun box arrives, as always this box is chock full of goodies.  Let's dig in!

1. FabFitFun water infuser BPA-free water bottle - $15 - using this as I type.  I've been wanting to get one of these bottles and I was thrilled one was in the box.  I'm loving it!
2. Always Xtra protection long daily liners - $1.50 - Included as a sponsor, I use these so I was happy to have them included.
3. POPchips - $1.29 - So yummy!
4. Thursday Friday Away Mini Clutch/Makeup bag - $35 (similar yet cheaper) - I have a Thursday Friday tote (I have the pink version that I can't find online) that I love so this will go nicely with it. They also included a $30 gift card to use at the online store too!
5.  Skintimate Shave Gel - $1.99 - also a sponsor - but who can't use shave gel?
6. Sonya Dakar Flash Facial - $95 - This. This was the product I couldn't wait to get my hands on.  It's nice, really nice.  I've used it one time and it really does make your skin feel nice. I want to give it time before I do a full review.
7. Zoya Nail Polish - $9 - Love their polishes and this is a perfect coral color for Summer.
8. Slimfast Have Your Cake... meal bar - $1 - another sponsored item, but I love trying different bars and this one is pretty darn good.
9. Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil - $25 - I haven't tried this out yet, but I'm always on the hunt for a good frizz fighter, so we'll see.
10. KISSTIXX lip balm - $5.99 - interesting concept you and your partner each try one flavor and when you kiss the flavors should mix nicely.  Not sure about all that, but I love a good lip balm.  I got the strawberry and chocolate flavors. 
11. pur-lisse pur-protect SPF 30 - $55 - Totally jazzed about getting this, I love a good moisturizer with SPF.  This won is very lightweight and I like it so far.

For a grand total value of $245.77!

Again, just like the Spring Box, I'm really happy with the variety, value and introducing items to me that I might not have sought out on my own.  

There are still some Summer boxes available (but they will go quickly) just head over to vip.fabfitfun.com an enter code 5081804 for $15 off your first box (while supplies last)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...