Monday, June 9, 2014

Bandelettes Thigh Bands - Review!

Disclosure: I was sent a two pairs of bands for purposes of review. All opinions are my own.

A while ago I was approached to do a review of Bandelettes (bands that you wear to help/prevent thigh chafing).  I sort of blew it off, thinking that it wasn't really an issue for me.  But then it started to get warm outside and my usual method (slim short) of keeping the chafing at bay was getting a little too warm for comfort.  So I decided to give the Bandelettes a try.  Here's what they sent:
 white lace - not to worry, the lace is soft and stretchy!
caramel lace - both in size B - $14.99 a pair

I tried them out for a couple of weeks and was so pleased.  They really did the job without the added fabric which makes things a whole lot cooler this time of year.  Thigh chafing is by no means just a plus-size issue, I'm a size 6-8 and experience it - thanks to post-baby weight shift.  It's annoying, painful and can make you never want to wear a skirt in warm weather again.  Bandelettes are comfortable, don't bunch or roll when wearing (thanks to the two strips of non slip silicone - see photo above, the right shows the band inside out), don't itch, aren't too tight and don't show when wearing a skirt.  Best of all there are no sticky lotions are annoying powders to deal with.  I even washed them a couple of times on delicate in a lingerie bag and hung them to dry and they didn't stretch or look any worse for wear.

Bottom line, I would completely recommend these.  They are a comfortable and affordable solution for thigh chafing in the warmer months.  They are now a warm weather staple in my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...