Friday, April 11, 2014

My Picks - Peter Som for DesigNation at Kohl's

Hope you have had a great week!  We are winding up Spring Break and dealing with all the traffic, etc from the Masters.  Lord, that is a pain, you basically have to re-route everything you want to do for the week.  And our neighbors rent their house out so it's party central every night!  I keep telling my husband we need to sneak over and crash the party ;o)  Anyway, I'm popping in to share my picks from Peter Som's collection at Kohl's.  There are some really nice items and they are on special right now (25% off)!

1. Postcard print shirtdress / 2. Pineapple print tank / 3. Striped flare skirt /
4. Palm leaf bomber jacket / 5. Striped dress (so on trend!) /
6. Embroidered sweatshirt / 7. Striped maxi dress / 8. Postcard print sweatshirt

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love that postcard print dress--it says spring to me! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pieces! I'm excited for Alexander Wang x H&M!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to hit up a kohls!! it's been a minute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...