Friday, February 28, 2014

What I Bought - February 2014

Time again to round up what I bought this past month.  I'd say this is a pretty typical month, so let's see what damage was done.
3. Vera Bradley Weekender (in retired pattern English Rose) - $65 via Poshmark
6. Banana Republic purse - $15 thrifted
7. J.Crew short sleeve cardigan - $9 thrifted
The rest of the stuff pictured with the briefs are goodies MeUndies sent for review (to come).

Total = $193.99
- $24 thrift store credit (from selling to them)
- $20 MeUndies gift card via FitFabFun Winter Box
- $37 Poshmark credit
Total spent out of pocket = $112.99

Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!


5 comments:

  1. I've not used Poshmark but I've seen your postings. That is something I need to try as I have way too much in my closet and could use some money (to buy more things).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases! Love that Banana Republic purse. I've been interested in trying out Everlane sometime soon. Didn't realize they make sweatshirts too!

    See What Katie Wears

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I'm craving some new things for Spring! I'm so over winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...