Tuesday, February 4, 2014

One of my beauty staples - Nars Schiap

Tragedy struck the house over the weekend.  A beauty tragedy.  I went to paint my toenails with one of my all time favorite nail colors ever.  EVER.  Nars Schiap. And it had dried up to a gloopy, glob of yuck.  Of course I had had it for a long time so it wasn't a total shock, but I was so sad.

What's so special about this Schiap color? It's a lovely, bright, blue-based pink - his homage to the great fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli's signature color. It's such a happy, perfect pink. Great for these gloomy days of Winter.  And I wanted it on my tootsies NOW!  I immediately went online and placed and order for some (along with Amlactin which is another one of my "must haves" but we'll save that for another post).  It should be here by the end of the week.  Whew, beauty tragedy turned into triumph!

3 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty color! I definitely see why you love it so much!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty. I've begun to wear a little more pink and may have to look into this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i hear ya! glad you were able to get another bottle! whew.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...