Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Favorite Perfumes

I love perfume, I usually have 2-3 in rotation depending on mood/time of year.   I prefer scents that aren't to sweet or flowery.  These are my favorites that I've worn since I started wearing perfume, you know, back when the Earth was cooling.
1. Vera Wang Princess - in current rotation
2.  Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb - yes, it's men's cologne, but it smells divine. In current rotation
3.  Chanel No.19 - the first perfume I ever wore on a regular basis. Wore it for years.
4.  Gucci Rush - Smells yummy, basically wore this throughout my late 20's
5.  Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - I LOVE this so much - in current rotation
6.  Burberry Brit - Lovely scent (and bottle), another from my 20's
7.  Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black - will be getting this soon, I smelled a sample and I knew immediately this would be my next perfume.

Are any of these your favorites?  Any ones I should try?

1 comment:

  1. Love Flowerbomb! Elizabeth Arden's UNTOLD is also really great. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...