1. Vera Wang Princess - in current rotation
2. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb - yes, it's men's cologne, but it smells divine. In current rotation
3. Chanel No.19 - the first perfume I ever wore on a regular basis. Wore it for years.
4. Gucci Rush - Smells yummy, basically wore this throughout my late 20's
5. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - I LOVE this so much - in current rotation
6. Burberry Brit - Lovely scent (and bottle), another from my 20's
7. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black - will be getting this soon, I smelled a sample and I knew immediately this would be my next perfume.
Are any of these your favorites? Any ones I should try?