Friday, January 31, 2014

What I Bought - January 2014

Not very exciting this month (nothing like the free-for-all that was last month). It was all practicality.  As I've been hitting the gym more often, I've found that I really like to wear the skirts.  You know the ones with the built-in shorts underneath?  I got my first one at Marshall's and I like it but after washing/wearing for a couple of months the shorts started riding up and I was wishing they had some sort of elastic that would keep them in place better.  Well, I found out that the somewhat pricey brand Lululemon has it's Pace Setter skirt that has sticky elastic on the hems of the shorts to keep them from doing that ride-up thing (and how cute are those ruffles?).  So I went to my trusty Poshmark and found two of the skirts at great prices (and I could use my credits from the sales from my closet).  So here's what I got this month.
Top - $40 (includes shipping) from Poshmark
Bottom - $35 (includes shipping) from Poshmark

Total = $75
- $45 Poshmark credit
Total spent out of pocket = $30

Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...