Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review - oNecklace name necklace

Disclosure: I received a necklace for purposes of review. All opinions are my own.

Recently oNecklace reached out and asked if I would review one of their necklaces and of course I said yes!  I selected the 24K Gold plated Alegro name necklace ($48.95).  I decided to get my daughter's name for a fun twist on the name necklace, plus I can pass it along to her at some point.  It arrived in a lovely box and I must say I am super impressed at the quality.
I've mentioned before how I'm gravitating towards simpler jewelry and this fits the bill, it makes a statement in a very subtle way (without lots of sparkles and dangles).  ONecklace has a lot of different options including monogram necklaces in both silver and gold plate at really great prices (and free shipping).  You can even use their preview tool to see exactly how your name or monogram will look!  Head over and check them out, any of the necklaces would be a great Valentine's Day gift!  You can get 10% off your order with the code GIFT.

2 comments:

  1. i'll forever love a name necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...