Friday, January 24, 2014

Review - Lancome Artliner 24H Precision Eyeliner

Disclosure:  As member of theVogue Influencer Network, I was sent products for purpose of review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I was super excited when I found out I was being sent Lancome's Artliner 24H Precision Eyeliner to try out.  I mean who doesn't love trying out a new liquid liner (this one is my gold standard) and who doesn't want to achieve that perfect winged eye?  Here's what the wand looks like.
The tip is sturdy, not a soft brush, but not hard plastic either. What I did notice when I first tried it out, was that the tip was really good at giving different line thicknesses.  Though it does require a bit of practice to get that perfect line.  The other thing you notice is that the formula has kind of an eggshell (to use a paint term) finish to it - see top right picture below. It's not glossy, but it's not matte either.  It dries really quickly too so you have to work fast.
The one really cool thing about this formula is that it just does not budge. See the bottom left picture above, I had just run water from the faucet over the liner marks on my hand and it didn't run, bleed, or wash off.  However, right after I took the picture if wiped my hand off on a towel and the liner just rubbed right off without a trace.  I wore it for a few days and I was impressed at the staying power, it was pretty easy to get off with eye makeup remover wipes. The black is a little dramatic for everyday (I actually prefer a brown liquid liner for everyday wear), however this would be perfection for an evening/more dramatic eye.  It comes in 10 shades, so you have a lot of options.  

If you are looking for a long-wearing liquid liner and are a bit more advanced with your liquid liner application technique then this may just be the formula for you.  If you are a liquid liner newbie, this may be a bit daunting (since you have to work quickly).   

Thanks to the Vogue Influencer Network and Lancome for this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...