Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Take - Kourtney Kardashian Denim and Tweed

First of all, I'm breaking one of my New Years resolutions.  See, I made a resolution to not lay eyeballs on anything to do with the Kardashian/Jenner crew in 2014. I'm just tired of them, tired of everything they do.  And what do I do? I find this picture of Kourtney (it is from 2013 in my defense) on Pinterest and I adored what she's wearing and now I'm posting about it. I'm weak, forgive me.
1. Big Buddha - $66
2. Madewell - $25
3. ASOS - $65
4. James Jeans - $72
5. Chinese Laundry - $60

Kourtney Kardashian image via StyleBistro

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you, this is a great inspiration pic. And I think you're safe since it's from last year :) I love your take, especially that jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...