Monday, January 13, 2014

Best Dressed - Golden Globes 2014

Did you watch? I only watched the opening shtick by Amy and Tina and then bailed (I'm so tired of the awards part).  Of course most of us just tune in to see what everyone is wearing (pretty much the only reason I tune in)!  So I'm jumping in my my picks for best dressed.  Here we go:
Loved Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la Renta

Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren

Emma Watson in Dior - I think this is such a bold, original choice. Love!

Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung

Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen (how about that stunning Lorraine Schwartz necklace!)

Julie Bowen in Carolina Herrera

Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung

Amy Adams in Valentino Haute Couture - my vote for best hair and makeup, it was just beautiful!

Jessica Chastain in Givenchy Haute Couture

So, who where your faves?
Linking up with BonBon Rose GirlsMomtrends and Glamamom for Monday Mingle!

Images via Style.com and Getty

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing who everyone else loved! My faves were Julianna Margulies {sp?} and believe it or not, Maria Menounos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane Keaton was my favey fave, with Kate Beckinsale coming in second. I was kind of bored with the whole thing this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amay Adams and Michelle Dockery -- both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Adams, Lupita and Maria Menounos were my top three, I think.

    I was not feeling Zoe Saldana or Paula Patton AT ALL.

    As for hair and makeup, I thought Naomi Watts was killerrrrrr. Her man candy husband didn't hurt either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted my favorites of the night too! Lupita looked amazing, but I wasn't a fan of Zoe's or Sandra's Prabal Gurung.

    Have a great week!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/01/2014-golden-globes-best-and-worst-picks.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...