Friday, November 1, 2013

What I Bought - October 2013

Extremely lean month when it comes to buying clothing, only one shirt (and it's mostly just to knock around the house in - but, I love Regular Show and had a coupon so I couldn't resist).
Regular Show tee from Target - $11 (with coupon)

Total spent out of pocket = $11

I've been in purge mode, trying to get rid of everything that no longer fits, looks good, or relevant to my life. The good news is I sold $174 worth of stuff on Poshmark.  The bad news is I've still got a bunch of stuff still on the site ready for buyers ;)  Stay tuned, I'm planning on doing a little closet inventory and sharing it.

Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

And while my clothing purchases were slim, don't think I wasn't dropping some coin somewhere.  I kind of went a little Etsy crazy this month. I decided to share because it's fun to discover new Etsy finds.  I'm working on some gallery walls for me and my girl so that explains the picture overload.

9. Wet Bag - $14
10. Two washcloths - $4

Total spent on Etsy - $114.58 (includes shipping)

1 comment:

  1. you got some cute things! and congrats to you for making some $!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...