Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Picks! - Menorahs

Hanukkah is super early this year creating what is being called "Thanksgivukkah", which is NEXT WEEK (where has this month gone?).  I'm not Jewish, but I love menorahs. I love how they can range from whimsical, to modern, to traditional and everything in between.  Seems like every year I stumble across several menorahs that I just love.  I thought I would share some of my favorites here (#9 and #14 are my top two faves - so different, but so beautiful).

1. World Market / 2. Etsy / 3. Michael Aram / 4. Michael Wainwright / 5. Etsy / 6. Julia Knight / 7. Jonathan Adler / 8. Jonathan Adler / 9. Olivia Riegel /
10. Dillard's / 11. Tamara Baskin / 12. Orrefors / 13. Etsy / 14. Areaware /
15. Crate & Barrel / 16. Dwell Studio / 17. Pottery Barn / 18. Oleg Cassini /
19. Crate & Barrel / 20. Bed, Bath & Beyond

My gift guides are arriving tomorrow! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. The hubs is Jewish and we have a very regular looking Menorah in the home, but I totally want #3!

    Come enter my Beauty & Jewelry $400 Giveaway!
    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2013/11/lookbook-fall-leaves-fall.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...