Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Jockey Collection, preferred by Rachel Zoe Review

Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out several products from The Jockey Collection, preferred by Rachel Zoe.  Needless to say I was super excited!  I'm always on the lookout for undergarments that are comfortable and/or have some smoothing benefits.  First, I was completely impressed by the quality of the fabrics, which were well made and super soft.  I washed them before wearing (duh) and after wearing them, I must say how impressed I am about how soft and comfortable the collection is.  If you think Jockey just makes "granny panties" then read on, you will be surprised!

Here's what I received and my thoughts on each one.

Boyshort in black.  This one I was seriously afraid would just ride up all day.  I've worn other (more expensive) similar styles and had to throw them away after just one wear because they were so uncomfortable.  But these were totally different, they absolutely stayed in place.  Let's just say the fabric makes the difference, this had better fabric for movement and better stretch for staying power.  And no pantylines because of the clean edges!  I was totally impressed!


Hip Hugger in black.  These are so cute, the fabric combination is great.  They are on par with anything Victoria's Secret makes, maybe cuter and more comfortable!  I like that they are sexy but with coverage.

Skimmies Slipshort in jet gray.  This was the product that I fell in love with!  Look, I'm a little older and need the smoothing features of these type of products, however most of the ones out there are super thick and can make you so hot - not in a good way.  These are so different, you get the smoother silhouette but not the feeling of being constricted and sweaty.  They breathe and are so, so comfortable (no digging or rolling around the waist).  They are by far my favorite!  I will be buying more!

Strappy Tank (mine was in white).  I had really high hopes for this and I liked it, but had a few issues.  I really like the middle slimming panel, it works beautifully, but wished the fabric on the top and bottom was a little thicker and held it's shape a bit better.  The straps were stretched out after wearing for a while (wishing they were adjustable).  Because I had the white, I felt I really couldn't wear it as a tank with just an open blazer, cardigan, etc due to the sheerness of the top panel.  The white is most certainly a layering piece, not to be worn on it's own.  I'm curious how the darker colors are in comparison.  

Overall, I was really impressed and would recommend these highly (especially the Skimmies Slipshorts which are outstanding).  Jockey makes high quality products and these are no different.  I can't stress how soft and gorgeous the fabrics are and how modern the cuts are as well.  A great outfit starts with great fitting (and comfortable) undergarments, The Jockey Collection, preferred by Rachel Zoe fits the bill!

Thanks to Conde Nast Style Society, Jockey and Rachel Zoe for this opportunity!

Disclosure:  I was sent products for purpose of review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - Hope you are doing well.

    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool opportunity! i need to check out those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother is getting married next weekend, and I'm pretty sure I need those slimshorts. All of them look really comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...