Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Take - Celine Spring 2014 Handbag

Top: Celine Spring 2014

Celine always introduces serious "it" bags every season.  For the recent Spring 2014 collection, this geometric-shaped handle bag was featured heavily.  Of course it's going to be extremely pricey (duh), but I like the idea of the gold, geometric handle playing against the black leather.  I ran across this gorgeous Jonathan Adler tote that I think is a pretty awesome alternative.

Runway image via Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Great choices. If you are going to carry a handbag, I say make a big statement. Celine is wonderful for just that. I hope you have a good day and cheers from sunny Aberdeen today. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual, i like the "alternative" better. they always seem to be toned down from the original which makes them more wearable.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the idea of that too--the black with the gold. thanks for sharing an alternative

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...