Monday, September 30, 2013

What I Bought - September 2013

A little change to the list, I decided to include my beauty purchases every month from here on out.  That's what made me go nuts this month - the beauty purchases.  As I'm getting older, my skin is changing and I'm trying to tweak what I'm using to find the right mix.  So I'm trying out a few new items to see what works for my soon-to-be-40-year-old-skin.

1. Coldwater Creek top - $44.45 (on sale, includes tax and shipping. Also backordered until late October - boo)
2.  Johnny Cupcakes tee (limited edition, no longer available) - $33.81 (including discount and shipping)
3. Coldwater Creek top - $12.86 (on sale, includes tax and shipping)
4.  L'Oreal True Match foundation - $7.49 (had -$1.50 coupon)
5.  Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser - $14.00 (includes shipping)
6.  Benefit Fakeup - $24
9.  Gap button down - $10 (Uptown Cheapskate)
10.  Gap trouser jeans - $8 (Uptown Cheapskate)

Total = $201.61
- $18 (Uptown Cheapskate credit from selling)
- $57.31 (Coldwater Creek giftcard)
Total spent out of pocket - $126.30

Go forth and shop responsibly!
I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

Since I've been doing some major closet cleaning, I've listed a ton of stuff on Poshmark (good stuff too, like Tory Burch, Ray-Ban, L.A.M.B., Michael Kors, etc).  Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Are you liking the new beauty products you got? I'm always looking for the next best thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks! You're never too old for polka dots ;) Let me know how you like the cleanser... looks cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...