Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Weekend! Spring 2014 NYFW Trends Next Week!

I've been pinning day and night and now that NYFW is basically at an end, my Spring 2014 Pinterest board is up-to-date.  I've been sifting through all of the information and coming up with some trends.  Good news, it looks like all of the Resort 2014 trends I highlighted earlier, are sticking around (snakeskin, windowpane, color, Birkenstock-like slides, sweatshirts) yay!  There are a few emerging trends too.  I'll have a roundup of all of those next week, just in time for London Fashion Week!

Oh and in case you missed it Jimmy Kimmel did a great "Lie Witness News" segment interviewing people outside of Lincoln Center, asking them about made up fashion designers.  It is hilarious!  Enjoy and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That was funny:)

    This girl might be a little too excited that sweatshirts are becoming trendy. what is more comfortable than that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...