Monday, September 23, 2013

Best Dressed - Emmys 2013

I'm going to jump on the Emmy bandwagon this morning.  I only saw a little of the pre-show red carpet and what I saw I didn't really like.  And I didn't even watch the broadcast - kind of over awards shows themselves, but not the red carpet.  I always like to see fancy dresses on display!  Here are my best dressed picks!
Christina Hendricks, in Christian Siriano, and an Edie Parker clutch (I LOVE these clutches here is my favorite one)
(her hair, obsessed with her hair!)

Allison Williams, in Ralph Lauren

Kiernan Shipka, in Delpozo

Mindy Kaling, in Edition by Georges Chakra

Julianna Margulies, in Reed Krakoff

Alyson Hannigan, in Marchesa
(love a redhead in purple)

Padma Lakshmi, in Kaufmanfranco

Who did you all like the best?  I'm still updating my Spring 2014 Pinterest board, Milan is in full swing.

Images via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Christian Siriano did Christina Hendricks right!! She is not an easy body shape to dress and sometimes she misses but when she gets it right she looks AMAZING! Tina Fey looked pretty hot in blue (I believe Narciso Rodriguez?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...