Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 4-10-2013

Here's what I've been wearing over the past couple of weeks.  We've gone from chilly to hot in a matter of days.  Welcome to Georgia!
Tee - Target
Printed jeans - Coldwater Creek
Sandals - Target

Tee - Target
Necklace - gift
Shoes - Nine West (old)

Sweater - F21 (thrifted)
Trouser Jeans - J.Crew outlet
Shoes - Max Studio
Bracelet - Mimi Boutique

Left:
Tee - J.Crew Outlet
Pants - Gap
Necklace - Jess LC
Right:
Tee - Target
Cardigan - Bebe (old)
Pants - Gap
Necklace - Vintage

Sweater - Galleries Lafayette (old)
Necklace - gift

I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!
pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love the necklace in the last picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All adorable! And I would take hot in a moment.
    Leaving for Fla this Sat and hoping the weather is good. Fingers crossed. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here in NC. It went from winter to summer in a day. You're looking all cute in your colored skinnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pants in the first look!! These are all great :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of your collection of bauble necklaces and flats. Gorgeous pictures.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my latest giveaway. I will be picking 3 winners.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these colorfull outifits!
    Can't wait for summer to really stay everyday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving these outfits! i have something similar, meaning i can copy ALL THE THINGS!!!
    ps: you unfollowed me on twitter, just in case it was accidental!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those printed pants! the white tee and summery sandal are perfect with them!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...