Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 2-13-2013

I've been super lazy about getting dressed recently, it's just how it is at the moment.  But I'm still craving fashion and have been pouring through the New York Fall 2013 shows every hour on the hour. I'm pinning my favorites on my Fall 2013 Pinterest board, head over and check it out!  A little secret - cobalt blue isn't going anywhere, so feel free to snap up any cobalt blue pieces you like, they'll be relevant for a while.

Anyway here are a couple of recent outfits:
Cardigan - Old Navy (old)
Top - Old Navy (old)
Pants - Old Navy (old)
Necklace - gift

Sweatshirt tunic - Target (old)
Leggings - Target
Wellies - Hunter
 
I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!
pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Oh good! I LOVE colbalt blue...and that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of those awesome Hunter wellies--I'd love a pair myself!! Anyway, I know what you mean, I've been really lazy about getting dressed lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the necklace! i'm sure you read about my nerve damage, so that's why i've not been by lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...