Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Spring 2013 Couture Picks

I'm going to mix things up a bit with my picks from each fashion season.  Instead of doing a post with my five (or more or less) picks per show, I decided to put all my picks from every show on a Pinterest board created specifically for that season.

Let's start with my Spring 2013 Couture board.

I think this makes more sense because you can see all my faves at one time whenever needed.  I'm a visual person and it's nice to be able to scroll through and see any trends (color, cut, pattern) that start to appear.  It also plays into my wanting to create a bit more original content for the blog (which is slow going).  I would also like to do more runway looks for less for each season too (anyone remember when I used to do the "my take" posts? Yeah, long time ago).  I want to get back to that sort of thing.  So I'll put together a little graphic like the one above to let you know when I'm finished with my picks and the season's board is "complete".  So head over and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. yes, i remember those my take posts...i liked them :)

    will check out those boards!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the runway looks for less idea. Can't wait to read those.

    All of your picks are stunning. That color green is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...