Thursday, December 6, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Not many outfits again this week (thanks to work stuff - when I have to sport a uniform of sorts).  We are finishing decorating the tree today!

Top - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Cardigan - Missoni for Target
Necklace - b'day gift

A couple of weeks ago I was sent a fabulous necklace c/o Coldwater Creek and Real Simple magazine.  Of course I went about styling up this sparkly gem, it's so versatile.  Check out some outfits I pulled together from my closet:
 
I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!
pleated poppy

Disclaimer: I received the Coldwater Creek necklace from Real Simple Solution Seekers for purpose of a review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...