Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!





Source: flickr.com via Jenny on Pinterest

I'm taking the rest of the year off from blogging.  I need a break, time to regroup, time to be inspired, time to have fun with family and friends, and of course time to just have one less thing on my plate during this busy time.  So I will say goodbye here on the blog until 2013 (though I'll still probably be Instagramming and Twittering away - look me up, I'm @spryonthewall for both).  I hope every single one of you has a wonderful rest of the year!  See you in 2013!

(my favorite Christmas movie - I'll watch it a dozen times, if everyone will let me)
Source: imagekind.com via Jenny on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! It's a good time to get away anyway :)

    P.S. I have still not seen that movie. I KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jenny!! Look forward to your posts in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up with this movie - we even had the leg lamp! hahaha. found your blog from Laugh with Ash's page! super cute blog by the way! looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...