Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Here are a few things I've worn lately (via Instagram - feel free to follow me at @spryonthewall ).
 
Top Left - Cardigan - F21 (old)
Tee - Target
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Minnetonka (here) - $40 and they are awesome!
 
Top Right - Tee - Old Navy
Sweater - J.Crew (thrifted)
Trouser Jeans - J.Crew Outlet
Shoes - Tory Burch (here)
 
Bottom Left - Necklace - Jess LC
Top - Old Navy (old)
Nail Polish - L'Oreal "Tweet Me"
 
Bottom Right - Long Cardigan - Vince (old)
Leggings - Target
Shoes - Ugg (duh - here)
 
 
I'm linking up again with with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!
pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. Love seeing your wiw pics on instagram! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy some cute, cozy sweaters! I love your yellow mani too, it's so cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always try to wear yellow polish but think it looks so strange on me- that's pale girl skin for ya!! looks really pretty on you.
    im your newest follower and found you through wiww.
    come visit me when ya have time www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pink necklace is so cute!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pink necklace is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...