Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I'm Loving!

Here are a few things that I'm loving right now:
 
First up is Glade's Cashmere Woods scent.  Oh man, this is such a perfect fragrance for this time of year (as a matter of fact, about a year ago I posted a "What I'm Loving" list that included this too).  It's not sweet or spicy, it's more of a smoky/warm scent that is positively amazing.  I mean it takes me to the perfect, crisp Fall day (even when it's 80 degrees out)!  I invested in the Sense and Spray version this year, perfect!
 
Next up are my new Minnetonka Kiltie Moccasins in wine - purchased via a Shopbop giftcard giveaway win from the lovely Jessica over at Bedknobs & Baubles - a great blog check it out!
They are so comfy and go great with everything! They do run large so if you decide to get some then order a 1/2 size down.
 
Just a couple of things I'm into right now.
 
I also noticed that I'm painfully close to 100 followers!  That's a big thing, so thanks to all the new followers!  And if you aren't already following, what are you waiting for?  Ha!  I remember when I first started blogging I sat on 14 followers for months and months.  I'm slow to grow that's for sure.  Have a great Tuesday!
 
Images via Glade and Shopbop.com
 

3 comments:

  1. Cashmere Woods...sounds perfect for this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to look for that glade scent...I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get that scent! Perfect for fall!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...