Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Here are a few outfits I've worn lately:
Left - t-shirt - J.Crew outlet
Pants - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Nine West (old)
Necklace - Jess LC
 
Top right (chaperoning for my daughter's preschool's trip to a dairy farm) - Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap Always Skinny (thrifted)
Wellies - Hunter
 
Bottom right - Top - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Minnetoka
 
It's still pretty warm here in the afternoons (80's) but this weekend that is supposed to change.  I'm getting excited to wear some sweaters!
 
I'm linking up again with with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!
pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Liking the necklace and the polka dot top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that red necklace!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so love that top! really chic.


    Ps; Join my Glamour: Making it Modern book Giveaway [US ONLY] on Style Diaries



    FOLLOW: BLOGLOVIN / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cooling off here too after a warm week! I love the pretty colors of these looks--the pretty pink necklace, the bright dots on the sweater, and those cute burgundy moccasins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's still 80?! I'm enjoying fall weather here in NYC but there's been a lot of rain which messes up my outfit haha Loving your necklaces and that polka dot sweater :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...