Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Some quick shots of what I've been wearing lately.  Nothing exciting, but hey, my wardrobe right now is a work in progress.  I'm in a transition phase with what I want to wear and how I present myself.  I'm thinning things out and trying to figure out what direction I want to go in (dressier, more tailored).  Stay tuned...
Top left - sleep pants - Vera Bradley (thrifted)
Slippers - Vera Bradley (thrifted)
 
Middle left - top - Old Navy (mega sale)
Pants - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Gap (thrifted)
 
Top right - Shirt - J.Crew (outlet)
Pants - J.Crew (old - so old they ripped the day I wore them and had to be trashed)
Shoes - Nine West (old)
Bottom - pants - Old Navy  (old)
Shoes - Toms
 
Oh and I finally got my haircut and *ahem* colored.  It had been a full year since my last haircut (what?) and it was time.  I feel like "me" again!
 
I'm linking up again with with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!
pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the mixing of prints in that first look! Can't wait to see how your style evolves! I went through a period like that a couple years ago (still in it actually)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous!! And I love those cobalt blue flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the thrifted very bradley slippers!! so, so cute.

    Fancy {No}Pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair!! Redheads have to stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous! Absolutely love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what pretty hair color! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...