Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Set Your DVR Alert!


Why on Earth am I posting a picture of The Houston family?  Well, it just happens that my brother spent his Summer working on this very show! "The Houstons: On Our Own" airs tonight at 9pm/8central on Lifetime.  Here's a preview.



It was mostly filmed in Atlanta, which was good for us because Atlanta is a whole lot closer to us than Los Angeles, which meant we got to see him more!  I'm going to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about the show, but since I know some of the behind the scenes people, I'm going to tune in.  Try it out and see for yourself.  And, sadly, no I don't have any insider information.  My brother is painfully professional and divulges nothing.  Which is great for his career but bad for my curiosity :o)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I might try to catch this, just out of curiosity. I bet your brother has some great stories that he can't tell you:)

    *Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I might try to catch this, just out of curiosity. I bet your brother has some great stories that he can't tell you:)

    *Erin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...