Monday, October 22, 2012

My Five - Michael Kors Spring 2013

This collection was a little mod, a little nautical, a little preppy and chock full of super wearable pieces that would integrate into most anyone's wardrobe effortlessly.  Stripes were the story of the day as well as pops of yellow, cobalt blue, red and kelly green.  A great collection to inspire your own wardrobe.  Here are my picks and trend takeaways, enjoy!





 
Trend takeaways:
1. Stripes are still happening
2. Fun, abstract (almost painterly) prints.
3. Color, color, color!
4. Gold accents.
 
Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...I love the dress with the geometric shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Kors always has great pieces! I love that green and blue dress, it's so cute and funky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...