Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Five - Emilio Pucci Spring 2013

I just want to say that Peter Dundas continues to do amazing things at Pucci.  Gorgeous and glamorous just like the Pucci of yesteryear but he's spreading his wings by not doing as many of the signature prints and splashes of color.  This collection is a great example of this.  He's using sheer layers, embroidery and embellishment to create beautiful, almost delicate garments.  I'm really loving the dragon motifs, very cool.  Here are my (5+1) picks!






Trend takeaways:
1.  Gold accents
2.  Military vibe

Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. Love every piece! Sheer is back. I wish I would kept my goodies from some years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous--I love the more muted tones and neutrals! That first white dress is dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the third one...would definitely rock that! white is always pretty, too, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...