Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone has a spooky day (don't eat too much candy)!  I'm zipping off to my girl's preschool for their Halloween parade and party where she will be dressed as Tinkerbell's fairy friend, Vidia (below).


Should be fun - I just love kiddos in their Halloween attire!

I do love me some Halloween!  Here are some of my favorite images from Tim Burton's Magical Fashion editorial in Harpers Bazaar from a few years ago (photographed by Tim Walker).  It's one of my favorite editorials of all time.  Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!

 
 
 
 


Images via Harpers Bazaar

5 comments:

  1. Have fun with the kiddos, mama! And you are right - that Harper's Bazaar shoot was SICK AND WRONG. And oh so right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute costume I'm sure! Have fun today. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember that editorial...i loved it, too! it's always fun to see the kids in their costumes. have a great time trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!! The pictures are great :)
    Beijos, Ana
    www.anainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...