Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Here's what I've been wearing lately.  Sadly, between last week and this week I've been in yoga pants and/or my work "uniform" more than actual clothes but hey that's how things work sometimes.  This week I'm knee deep in the Fall Kids Consignment sale - I'll be there all day working, helping to organize the sales floor, etc.  Love it! 
 
Top left - sweater - Shopbop (via gift card win)
Tank - Target - seriously the best tanks for cheap!
Shoes - Payless (old)
 
Middle left - Tee - J.Crew
Shorts - Claude Brown (thrifted)
Shoes - Cynthia Vincent for Target
 
Bottom left - Top - Tory Burch
Shorts - J.Crew outlet
Bracelets - unknown
Shoes - Cynthia Vincent for Target
 
Top right - Sweater - Lilly Pulitzer (thrifted)
Shorts - Gap (thrifted)
Bracelet - old
Shoes - Michael Kors (old)
 
Bottom right - Tank - Coldwater Creek
Cardigan - Target
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Necklace - giveaway win
Shoes - Toms
 
 
I'm linking up again with with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. i clicked on your link from the pleated poppy blog because my maiden name is spry. so obviously your blog popped out to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that orange sweater and the dark brown wedges--what a fun look! I also like the print on the top in the bottom left photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that Lilly Pulitzer sweater! All such great outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that orange sweater! those wedges look pretty darn cute, too!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it!
    Follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook?
    Come and follow me and I'll come back here to follow you back:D

    Check out my blog :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...