Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Here are a few shots of what I've worn lately.  I really gravitated towards turquoise this past week!  I've had those turquoise J.Crew Bermuda shorts forever, but they are the coziest and most comfortable shorts ever.  I usually post what I wear daily on Instagram if you want to follow there (@spryonthewall).  As much as I love the ease of wearing shorts and tees most days, I'm ready for a little more variety that cooler temperatures allow!

Top Left - Tee - Target
Shorts - J.Crew
Shoes - Cynthia Vincent for Target
Necklace - made by Mom

Top Right - Tee - Target
Shorts - Old Navy
Shoes - not even sure of the brand (thrifted)
Necklace - via my Mom

Bottom Left - Tee - Banana Republic
Shorts - Old Navy
Necklace - Giveaway win

Bottom Right - Tee - J.Crew
Shorts - J.Crew
Shoes - TOMS


I'm linking up again with with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.  Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!

pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I know what you mean. I can't wait to wear some pants! Turquoise is one of my favorite colors, so I love all these looks, especially the bottom right. I love the color combo and the glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise! I totally agree about fall fashions - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! It has been ridiculously hot so these looks are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these OOTDs! You have great style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...