Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Outfit post!  With this whole Instagram thing (I'm @spryonthewall if you want to check it out) I'm getting better about documenting what I wear.  Now to just get pictures of the clothes on my person - baby steps, baby steps ;o)
 
 
Top Left - Shirt - J.Crew (outlet)
Shorts - Old Navy
Shoes - Coach (old)
Necklace and earrings - Made by my Mom
 
Bottom Left - Shirt - J.Crew
Shorts - J.Crew (old)
Shoes - Cynthia Vincent for Target
Necklace - Target (old)
 
Top Right - Shirt - Old Navy
Shorts - Old Navy
Shoes - Payless
 
Bottom Right - Shirt - Old Navy
Shorts - J.Crew (outlet)
Shoes - Tory Burch
Necklace - F21 (old)
Earrings - Made by a friend
 
 
I'm linking up again with with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing! 
 
pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. I love seeing your outfits on Instagram (and when you do roundups like this in case I miss 'em!). I love the bottom left look--those shades of blue are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other girls. I too love seeing your outfits! These are such great summery looks. The weather in my neck of the woods has taken a turn lol. Feels like fall. I am missing summer very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously you have the BEST jewelry! And those TB flats...I die! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in LOVE with those mustard sandals! PRESH!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lower left. Great colors, and the sandals and necklace look like a mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that chain link necklace. I haven't been able to find one yet! Also loving those leopard Tb flats. I have the gold and think I should treat myself to these. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...