Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi!  I've been a little m.i.a. lately, lots going on with school starting and my girl being bitten by ants (poor thing, her foot swelled up so much she had to miss her first "official" day of Pre-K).  My Mom was visiting last week and we dug through the storage unit and found a few goodies (more on that after the outfits).  Here are some things I've been wearing lately.  It's still Summer down here in Georgia so it's kind of the same old shorts/top story for now. 
Top Left - Top - F21 (thrifted)
Shorts - Old Navy
Shoes - Coach (old)
Bangles - gift
 
Middle Left - Top - Harajuku Lovers
Shorts - J.Crew
Shoes - Cynthia Vincent for Target
Necklace - F21 (old)
 
Bottom Left - Maxi dress - Target (thrifted)
Cardigan - Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes - Payless
Necklace - by my Mom
 
Top Right - Lace Tank - Coldwater Creek
Cardigan - Target
Shorts - Old Navy (thrifted)
Shoes - Payless
Bracelets - gift
 
Bottom Right - Top - Loft (thrifted)
Shorts - Old Navy
Shoes - Payless
Bracelets - gift
 
I'm linking up again with with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!

pleated poppy
 
Here are a few goodies I uncovered when going through our storage unit.  I was hoping to get to some of our kitchen stuff, but the movers put all that in the back at the very bottom.  Boo.
Top - various luxury good boxes - I don't have a lot of high end stuff but I treasure what I do have.
J.Crew headbands from years ago (how excited am I to wear the skull one?  Very!)

4 comments:

  1. How old is she?
    I think you might like the L'oreal Youth Code BB cream since it's just like the Garnier but not as thick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's 4 going on 24 ;o)

      I think I will try that L'Oreal BB cream next - thanks!

      Delete
  2. You have Fabulous style! I am really Loving all of these casual chic looks! These are all looks that I would totally wear. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...